To contact the WASH Advice service please complete the form below and one of our advisors will get in touch.
NEA’s WASH Advice Service is a free support service providing advice to householders in England and Wales on their energy bills and keeping warm and safe in their home.
It offers advice workshops direct to householders and training to frontline staff.
What is on offer
- Face to face/telephone/online support for householders and case workers
- Engagement sessions/workshops/community events (contact WASH@nea.org.uk for more information).
- Training for frontline staff
We can help you with
- Warm Home Discount and Priority Service Register information
- Support with gas and electricity accounts including fuel debt
- Switching suppliers
- Energy efficiency
- Trust fund applications
- Water rates
- Benefits advice and income maximisation
Ways to contact the Advice Service
- Speak to and Adviser directly – Call 0800 304 7159 or use SignVideo
- Text chat to an Adviser on Facebook
- Complete the Referral Form below
The referral will be processed securely and an adviser will contact your client.
All referrals will be assessed to identify opportunities for support from NEA’s income maximisation team, energy advisers and our trusted partners. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.