Take on a fundraising challenge
Join Team NEA and take on a challenge to raise vital funds that will help fight fuel poverty, so no one has to suffer in a cold home.
From walking the length of the UK coastline to cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats, the options are endless.
By taking part in a fundraising challenge for National Energy Action, we can:
- Advocate on behalf of people struggling because of low incomes and/or vulnerabilities
- Provide life-changing energy and water efficiency advice to help people struggling to afford their gas and electricity
- Help to provide essential winter support to those in need through a hardship fund
- Provide benefits advice and claim support to increase available income
- Support local and regional organisations with training and skills so they can advise more people on what help is available
Sign up for a fundraising challenge today
Getting started is easy!Simply choose your challenge, set your target and create your fundraising page.
Our fundraising team will be on hand to offer 1-2-1 support throughout your fundraising journey to help you reach your target and make the most of your challenge.
For more information or to discuss your challenge ideas, contact Alice on email@example.com.
Join Team NEA and let’s fight fuel poverty together!