Give the gift of warmth this Christmas
Support through your company
Partnerships and collaboration have been at the heart of National Energy Action for over 40 years, helping us drive better health and wellbeing outcomes for people struggling to heat their homes.
We seek partnerships with businesses that share our vision of ending fuel poverty. Our partners use their platforms to raise awareness of the fuel poverty crisis, engage their staff, customers, and followers in supporting National Energy Action and raise vital funds to support our work. The benefits of partnering with National Energy Action scale with the size of your donation. There is a list below of potential benefits, and we would love to discuss a bespoke package to meet your business objectives.
Benefits of partnering with National Energy Action
- A mention of your company’s support on the National Energy Action website and/or social media channels
- Creative assets including copy, images and a proud supporter logo that you can use on your website and social media to share your support of National Energy Action
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff team to put together Winter Warmth Support Packs for the most vulnerable.
- A staff talk from a member of our team to share how your support makes a difference for people living in fuel poverty.
- Opportunities for your team to take part in events and fundraising challenges with support from National Energy Action.
- Quarterly impact updates to demonstrate to your staff and customers the real and lasting difference you are making.
Dowsing & Reynolds, a home décor company, has supported National Energy Action through a number of fantastic fundraising activities. During 2022, the company fundraised during the Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Deals by encouraging their clients to donate to us while shopping. Ally and James Dowsing-Reynolds, the co-founders of the brand, also donated their personal energy rebate and encouraged their customers to do the same by promoting our Donate the Rebate campaign to their contacts. Finally, on Fuel Poverty Awareness Day, James challenged himself to run 10k from his house to their Head Office and he raised an incredible amount in support of our vital services.James Dowsing-Reynolds, Founder, Dowsing & Reynolds
“The work National Energy Action does to help keep vulnerable people and families safe is inspiring, so I’m really pleased Dowsing & Reynolds was able to support their winter appeal and help those most in need during this cost-of-living crisis.
“Creativity is what we’re all about, so I was committed to doing things differently and not succumbing to a seasonal sale, even if it meant nominating myself to run 10k! By doing so I hope we can inspire other businesses to think about what positive impact they can make when they step away from the status quo.”