Poverty Stats for Constituency
- In Romford, 5598 households (13.3%) live in fuel poverty.
- For every 1000 Romford homes, on average 13.3 received support from the main national energy efficiency programme despite all households paying for the policy through their energy bill. Your regional average is detailed below.
- In London, 220 households (22%) live in fuel poverty.
- 67.4% of known properties in the London are at the lowest standards of energy efficiency.
- There were at least 12 excess winter deaths in the London every year. NEA believes 10% of these were attributes to cold homes.
- Fuel poor households in London typically need to pay £20 more than their more affluent neighbours to sustain a warm home.
Fuel poor households