Fuel Poverty Statistics by Constituency
Feltham and Heston
- In Feltham and Heston, 6393 households (12.8%) live in fuel poverty.
- For every 1000 Feltham and Heston homes, on average 105.7 received support from the main national energy efficiency programme.
- In London, 403807 households (11.5%) live in fuel poverty.
- In the London 53% of households are rated EPC C and above.
- There were at least 12 excess winter deaths in the London every year. NEA believes 10% of these were attributes to cold homes.
- Fuel poor households in London typically need to pay £20 more than their more affluent neighbours to sustain a warm home.
Visit other area
© 2023 NEA all rights reserved.