Poverty Stats for Constituency
Feltham and Heston
- In Feltham and Heston, 7909 households (16.9%) live in fuel poverty.
- For every 1000 Feltham and Heston homes, on average 16.9 received support from the main national energy efficiency programme despite all households paying for the policy through their energy bill. Your regional average is detailed below.
- In London, 220 households (22%) live in fuel poverty.
- 67.4% of known properties in the London are at the lowest standards of energy efficiency.
- There were at least 12 excess winter deaths in the London every year. NEA believes 10% of these were attributes to cold homes.
- Fuel poor households in London typically need to pay £20 more than their more affluent neighbours to sustain a warm home.
Fuel poor households
Feltham and Heston16.9%