Warm and Safe Homes Advice Service
To contact the WASH Advice service please complete the form below and one of our advisors will get in touch.
Due to the evolving circumstances surrounding the Covid19 pandemic, and the vulnerabilities of our client base, National Energy Action has taken the decision to restrict certain actives including home visits and event/workshop delivery.
We will still be working to the best of our abilities to support households but this will be restricted to telephone and online advice.
Thank you for your cooperation during this uncertain time.
NEA’s WASH Advice Service is a free support service providing advice to householders in England and Wales on their energy bills and keeping warm and safe in their home.
It offers advice workshops direct to householders and training to frontline staff.
What is on offer
- Face to face/telephone/online support for householders and case workers
- Engagement sessions/workshops/community events (contact LTS@nea.org.uk for more information).
- Training for frontline staff
We can help you with
- Warm Home Discount and Priority Service Register information
- Support with gas and electricity accounts including fuel debt
- Switching suppliers
- Energy efficiency
- Trust fund applications
- Water rates
- Benefits advice and income maximisation
For more information please visit www.nea.org.uk/advice
Ways to contact the advice service:
- You can speak to an adviser directly by calling 0800 304 7159
- The service has its own dedicated Facebook page. If you chat to us, you’ll be taken directly to one of our Project Development Co-ordinators who can give you tailored advice.
- Agencies can refer or clients can self-refer by filling in the simple form
Your referral will be processed securely and an adviser will contact your client.
All referrals will be assessed to identify opportunities for support from NEA’s income maximisation team, energy advisers and our trusted partners. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Published on 28-01-2020