Warm and Safe Homes Advice Service
NEA’s WASH Advice Service is a free support service providing advice to householders in England and Wales on their energy bills and keeping warm and safe in their home.
It also offers advice workshops direct to householders and training to frontline staff.
What is on offer
- Face to face/telephone/online support for householders and case workers
- Engagement sessions/workshops/community events (contact LTS@nea.org.uk for more information).
- Training for frontline staff (contact Lynsey.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
We can help you with
- Warm Home Discount and Priority Service Register information
- Support with gas and electricity accounts including fuel debt
- Switching suppliers
- Energy efficiency
- Trust fund applications
- Water rates
- Benefits advice and income maximisation
For more information please visit www.nea.org.uk/advice
Ways to contact the advice service:
- You can speak to an adviser directly by calling 0800 304 7159
- The service has its own dedicated Facebook page. If you chat to us, you’ll be taken directly to one of our Project Development Co-ordinators who can give you tailored advice.
- Agencies can refer or clients can self-refer by filling in the simple form
Your referral will be processed securely and an adviser will contact your client.
All referrals will be assessed to identify opportunities for support from NEA’s income maximisation team, energy advisers and our trusted partners. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Published on 07-10-2019