FUEL POVERTY FORUMS
Are you involved in helping people to live in warmer, healthier homes? Do you work in the energy, housing, health, regeneration, advice or community sectors? Yes? Then read on …
NEA holds regional Fuel Poverty Forums three times per year throughout England and Wales.
Fuel Poverty Forums …
- Are aimed at strategic policy makers and front line service providers
- Examine policy and practical initiatives related to fuel poverty and delivering energy efficiency solutions at a local, regional and national level
- Showcase innovative provision and best practice
- Promote dialogue and discussion on a wide range of sectoral issues Help NEA shape policy developments and campaigns.
Topics discussed at recent forums have included:
- Renewables and other technologies – the implications for fuel poverty programmes
- Home ventilation and air quality Finding solutions for hard to heat homes
- Utility Energy Efficiency Commitment schemes
- Changes to the Building Regulations – part L
- Social Action Plan
- Progress with the Home Energy Conservation Bill
- And much more …
Interested in knowing more? … then attend the next forum in your region. Check out dates on our calendar.