National Energy Action receives a lot of requests from organisations to deliver events to their clients. At the moment we have limited capacity, so please tell us more about your event and we will do our best to see if we can make it.
We can support with the following:
- Attending an existing drop-in session or group to deliver a workshop to attendees
- Helping to put on a group session with invited attendees
- Delivering a talk or presentation to a larger group in person or online
At the moment we are unable to attend:
- Open access events which rely on members of the public dropping in and having a stand
- MP surgeries
Our current funding requires us to focus our events on households in or at risk of fuel poverty that fall into the following vulnerability groups:
- Household income of under £20,000
- Over 65s
- Disability or long-term illness
- Families with children under 5 years of age
- Expectant parents
- Unemployed/in receipt of means-tested benefits
When attending events we also need to capture attendee details in order to remain compliant to the regulator Ofgem’s terms. This includes an event register with a minimum of the attendees name and postcode.