Fuel Poverty Statistics by Constituency
Mitcham and Morden
- In Mitcham and Morden, 5966 households (13.7%) live in fuel poverty.
- For every 1000 Mitcham and Morden homes, on average 67.1 received support from the main national energy efficiency programme.
- In London, 403807 households (11.5%) live in fuel poverty.
- In the London 53% of households are rated EPC C and above.
- There were at least 12 excess winter deaths in the London every year. NEA believes 10% of these were attributes to cold homes.
- Fuel poor households in London typically need to pay £20 more than their more affluent neighbours to sustain a warm home.
Visit other area
© 2023 NEA all rights reserved.