As training service providers, NEA recognises how important an efficient and effective training programme is to build capacity in the market and develop skills and standards of those working on fuel poverty/energy efficiency programmes. NEA has successful track record in energy efficiency training for over 20 years and we have a vision and values to help us succeed into the future.
To be a major contributor to the energy skills market through the development and provision of quality assured certificated training courses, providing an experience that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
NEA delivers courses in-house or via open access and at venues that audiences will find accessible and which assist the learning experience. NEA ensures that the courses content and materials meet the needs and reflect the policies across the devolved nations and they are regularly updated. In Wales they are offered in the Welsh language. We deliver nationally recognised and accredited courses as well as designing bespoke courses.
- NEA works closely with the sector skills councils (Asset/Summit/Construction) and courses reflect the national occupational standards set by these bodies.
- NEA’s training meets ISO 9001 standards and EEA Code of practise
- All of our tutors are experienced and qualified
- Courses are regularly updated to reflect changes in industry programmes and legislation
- Training courses are available across the UK and are delivered by NEA trainers, under licence agreements in colleges and accredited training institutions and via NEA approved consultants
- High pass rates achieved for accredited courses
- Courses reflect the policies and programmes in the devolved nations and in Wales we offer training in the Welsh language