Understanding fuel poverty and fuel debt
This course is designed for frontline staff to give them an understanding of the causes and impacts of fuel poverty and fuel debt. It will enable staff to identify householders at risk and identify help and assistance available to those struggling to heat their homes and pay their fuel bills.
- Causes and impacts of fuel poverty and fuel debt
- Explain risk factors and triggers to help identify those at risk
- Fuel suppliers responsibilities towards those in fuel debt
- Payment options, tariff choices and how to get the best energy deal
- Help and assistance available to those in fuel poverty/ fuel debt
- Half-day (3 hours)
- This course can be delivered in-house to organisations wishing to train a group of staff.
Fees, further details and bookings
Please contact Lynsey Thompson or call 0191 261 5677.Published on 05-06-2017