- Understand fuel poverty and the effect on heath
- To instructing new tenants how to heat their home efficiently and use controls effectively
- Explain fuel costs, meters, bills and how to switch energy supplier
- Understand how to successfully access trust funds, grants and seek further assistance
- To identify solutions to dampness and mould growth
- To disseminate energy efficiency top tips
- Appreciate new legislation
Course dates / locations
This course is currently only offered on an in-house basis to organisations wishing to train a number of staff (maximum of 15 per course).
Please contact Lynsey Thompson for details.
Further details and bookings
E: Lynsey Thompson, Training Co-ordinator.
T: 0191 261 5677