Smart Energy GB in Communities Fund
Thanks for choosing to apply to become one of our partners to deliver the message about smart meters to local communities. We really need organisations like yours to help us to increase acceptance and ensure people who are over 65 and unaware of smart meters have the opportunity to understand and engage with the smart meter rollout. We hope that you are as excited about this opportunity as we are!
To get our message across to older people who may have not engaged with the smart meter rollout so far, we are keen to work with partners who have the ability to reach this more isolated group at scale.
This might be by using your partnerships with other organisations and building on existing work, or perhaps you might want to try something a bit different or innovative with the funding. As you are the experts in your community we are open to hearing what you think would work and how we can work together to achieve this.
For detailed guidance about the fund and how to complete the online application please download our GUIDANCE DOCUMENT here.
There are 3 elements to completing an application for funding:
- Download and complete a Project Plan. The Project Plan should be submitted with the online application, using the ‘upload file’ function in Section 5. Please do not submit your final application until your Project Plan is ready and uploaded.
- Complete the online application form. You will be able to start your application, save and complete later if you wish.
- We ask for a number of documents to be submitted as part of our due diligence process:
- Health and safety policy
- Safeguarding policy
- General Data Protection Regulation policy
- Customer code of practice
- Public liability insurance
- Employers liability insurance
- Professional indemnity/contract liability
- Bank statement or paying-in slip or cancelled cheque (from within the last three months)
- Audited accounts or independently examined accounts for the last two years (if you are unable to provide these please tell us why). If they are available online you can supply the URL.
You will be asked to upload these documents in Section 5 of the online application. Please do not submit your final application until these documents have been uploaded.
Your application cannot be processed without completing all 3 elements.
If you experience any difficulties in completing the online application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 2692901.
- Download the Guidance Document here
- Download the Project Plan here
- Start your online application here. Remember, you will be able to start your application and save and complete later until you are ready to submit your completed application.