Under One Roof
Under One Roof examines evidence and practices where health and social care bodies have worked in partnership with fuel poverty alleviation schemes. It particularly aims to identify the type of evidence commissioners are requiring from scheme providers. It is aimed at local programme delivery organisations, for which the report demonstrates examples of best practice joint working. It is also aimed at national policy and programme funding organisations, for which the report highlights the current barriers to large-scale delivery of national policy aspirations.
Presentations from the workshops that took place in Manchester and London on 24 and 26 January 2018 can be downloaded as PDFs below.
- Dr Jamie-Leigh Ruse, Senior Research & Policy Officer, NEA
- Rob Howard, Consultant in Public Health, Leicestershire County Council
- Anthony Ball, Emma McMaster (Cornwall Council) / Jo Boswell, William Baker (Citizens Advice)
- Martin O’Brien, Climate Resilience Manager Lewisham Council and Association of Local Energy Officers (London) Chair
- Liam Little, Landlord Support Officer, Liverpool City Council
- Anees Mank, Service Manager Housing Services and Emma McNamara, Service Manager Age Well, Wigan Council
- Mary Morgan, Lead Commissioner for Older People, Gloucestershire County Council and NHS Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
You can download a copy of the final report here.Published on 04-02-2018