We work extensively with both the public and private sector and offer a variety of opportunities to develop partnerships that will have a significant impact. We also deliver a range of services on a consultancy basis in order to help those in the energy sector meet their objectives.
We can work with you to:
- Pilot new innovative approaches to tackling fuel poverty through local demonstration projects
- Provide energy advice to your customers, communities, or residents
- Promote the benefits of energy efficiency through regional and national events, publications and major campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate the application of new technologies in fuel-poor households
- Help shape policies and strategies to tackle fuel poverty locally, regionally and nationally
- Research, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives to tackle fuel poverty
- Manage the distribution of grant programmes and crisis funds
- Upskill your staff or others working in the energy sector through training provision
Our partners and clients include energy suppliers, gas and electricity network operators, central and local government, housing associations, and others with an interest in tackling fuel poverty and improving energy efficiency.