We work extensively with both the public and private sector, offering a variety of consultancy and partnerships that will have a significant impact. Also, we deliver a range of services on a consultancy basis in order to help those in the energy sector meet their objectives.
We can work with you on consultancy and partnerships to:
- Pilot new innovative approaches to tackling fuel poverty through local demonstration projects.
- Provide energy advice to your customers, communities, or residents.
- Promote the benefits of energy efficiency through regional and national events, publications and major campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate the application of new technologies in fuel-poor households.
- Help shape policies and strategies to tackle fuel poverty locally, regionally and nationally.
- Research, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives to tackle fuel poverty.
- Manage the distribution of grant programmes and crisis funds.
- Upskill your staff or others working in the energy sector through training provision.
Our partners and clients include energy suppliers, gas and electricity network operators, central and local government, housing associations, and others. All have an interest in tackling fuel poverty and improving energy efficiency.
Fuel poverty affects over 4 million households in the UK, unable to afford to heat their homes to the temperature needed to keep warm and healthy. It’s a national injustice which sees those with the least money having no choice but to live in homes that are the most difficult and expensive to heat.