How you can support Fuel Poverty Awareness Day
Friday 15 February marks Fuel Poverty Awareness Day and we need your help to make sure that everybody knows about it. This is how you can help:
- How you can support?
- We would love for you to support us using social media using the hashtags #FuelPovertyAwarenessDay and #WarmSafeHomes. We will endeavour to like and re-tweet anything you post on the day.
- Read our Warm and Safe Homes Action guide available here and disseminate to anybody in your constituency who may find it useful.
- Add a Twibbon to your social media to show you support. You can do this here.
- We produced several videos on a range of topics with guidance to help your constituents which we’d welcome you to share:
- We have also produced videos showing the extent of Excess Winter Deaths within your region and the estimated cost to the NHS which you can find here.
- Utilise our social media resources here.
Fuel Poverty affects so many people within your communities so we’d really appreciate your support in raising awareness of the support available.
If you have any questions regarding Fuel Poverty Awareness Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.