Bursary Scheme 2018
Bursaries are now closed
The NEA Annual Conference & Exhibition provides a national forum in which to debate key issues relating to domestic energy efficiency and fuel poverty to inform future policy and practice. It has consistently attracted around 250 participants from across Government, the energy industry, the health sector, local authorities, housing associations, and other not-for-profit agencies.
Please note that our bursaries are to enable attendance from those agencies which would not usually be able to pay to attend conference. Please do not apply if your employer would be willing to cover these costs.
What is included in the bursary?
As well as access to conference sessions and the exhibition the offer will also include:
- Evening buffet and drinks reception on Monday 17 September
- Gala dinner on Tuesday 18 September
- Lunch on 18 and 19 September
- Two nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast basis (17 and 18 September 2018)
- Return train travel (standard class, advance purchase)
* Travel and accommodation will be arranged by NEA. Please note that this offer may be revoked if you do not provide all details required within ten working days after being provided with an offer of a place.
To register your interest, please submit your form by 5pm on Monday 21st May. NEA will assess each application and make a judgement based on relevance and need. We will contact you by 5pm on Tuesday 5th June to confirm the outcome.
Category 1 bursary
This is open to all agencies that wish to apply.
Category 2 bursary ‘Celebrating Inclusivity’
This is open to organisations who are happy to share their experiences of being accessible to those they support. As part of this we will showcase your examples at the conference and we will credit your organisation for your ideas.Published on 17-04-2018