Fuel Poverty Awareness Day
On Fuel Poverty Awareness Day (15 February 2019) NEA will be working with MPs, local authorities and other organisations to raise awareness of support available for those in fuel poverty.
How can you support Fuel Poverty Awareness Day?
- We would love for you to support us using social media using the hashtags #FuelPovertyAwarenessDay and #WarmSafeHomes. We will endeavour to like and re-tweet anything you post on the day.
- Read our Warm and Safe Homes Action Guide available here and disseminate to anybody in your area who may find it useful.
- Add a Twibbon to your social media to show your support. You can do this here.
- We produced several videos on a range of topics with guidance to help your service users which we’d welcome you to share:
- We have also produced videos showing the extent of excess winter deaths within your region and the estimated cost to the NHS which you can find here.
- Utilise our social media pack and resources here.
Fuel Poverty affects so many people within your communities so we’d really appreciate your support in raising awareness of the support available.
If you have any questions regarding Fuel Poverty Awareness Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.