NEA has developed a series of information leaflets aimed at frontline workers to help provide advice in the communities. These are suitable to distribute at public-facing events and to help you share information with those who need it. These leaflets are free to download (see below), print and distribute by community groups, not-for-profit organisations and frontline workers within those. If you require larger amounts please contact NEA as we can help facilitate a paid print-run if needed.
- Dealing with damp and condensation
- Getting the most from Economy 7
- Using your central heating system
- How to read your electricity bill
- How to read your gas bill
- How to read your gas and electricity meters
- Your home energy checklist