E-learning is a flexible, efficient and effective learning method that more and more organisations are now opting for. We offer a range of standard e-learning modules (listed below), these can be tailored upon request and we can also develop new modules.
- Organisation and individual licenses are available
- PC, tablet and smartphone compatible
- Content is varied and interactive to keep learners engaged
- Learner knowledge is tested at the end of each module with a short quiz
- CPD certificates are available to download upon completion
NEA offers the following standard modules:
- Energy Awareness 6281-01
- Fuel Poverty & Health (title and outline will also need to be changed)
- Fuel Bill Management
For further details on our e-learning products please contact Lynsey Thompson.