Money management and understanding fuel debt
**FREE IN-HOUSE TRAINING**
A Practical Introduction (1-day course)
National Energy Action have funding to deliver a number of FREE introductory level money management and fuel debt training sessions.
This course provides an introductory level of training in money management and budgeting skills and understanding fuel debt. It is suitable for frontline staff to understand good personal budgeting skills and domestic fuel debt.
- Money management and personal budgeting
- Income maximisation
- Causes of fuel debt
- Priority and non-priority debts
- Consumer responsibilities
- Reading meters
- Understanding gas and electricity bills
- Different fuel payment options and tariffs
- How to find the best domestic energy deal
- Suppliers complaints procedure
- Grants and assistance available
- Where to seek assistance with fuel debt
Who should attend?
This introductory level course it is aimed at frontline staff with no or very little experience of money management or fuel debt advice. Likewise, if you have specialist staff within your organisation that focus on these areas this course won’t be relevant.
Course dates / locations
Courses will be delivered on an in-house basis to groups of 12 – 16 people. Groups will need to provide their own venue.
For further details and bookings please contact
E: Lynsey Thompson
T: 0191 261 5677