- Explain the causes of fuel poverty
- Identify potential indicators of a fuel poor household
- Explain the health, social and economic impacts of fuel poverty
- Understand current national legislative drivers to tackle fuel poverty
- Identify top tips for a warmer and healthier home
- Refer householders to appropriate agencies and organisations offering assistance and advice
Course dates / locations
This course is currently only offered on an in-house basis to organisations looking to train a number of staff.
Please contact Lynsey Thompson for details.
Further details and bookings
E: Lynsey Thompson
T: 0191 261 6788