Householder Information Leaflets
NEA has produced a series of useful leaflets which provide specific, easy-to-read information that can used when advising householders on key issues relating to keeping warm in their homes.
The topics covered are:
- Using your central heating system
- How to read your gas bill
- How to read your electricity bill
- How to read your gas and electricity meters
- Getting the most from Economy 7
- Dealing with damp and condensation
- Top 10 tips to stay warm and healthy in your home
- Home energy checklist
We are currently out of stock of these leaflets but they are available to download by clicking the links above.
NEA would like to thank SSE Power Distribution for their donation, which has allowed us to produce these leaflets.Published on 12-11-2015