Energy networks working together to tackle vulnerability
NEA in partnership with the electricity distribution network operators (DNOs) held a joint industry event to bring stakeholders and DNOs together to explore best practice in tackling vulnerability and fulfilling social obligations.
The workshop was an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the work DNOs do to assist vulnerable customers and to share thoughts on what more they could be doing. In addition to an overview of the policy context and examples of best practice, facilitated discussions and feedback sessions were held which will be fed into a final report.
If you attended the event and have yet to complete our quick Survey Monkey questionnaire, please do so here – it will only take 5 minutes.
Presentations from the seminar can be downloaded in PDF format below:
- Tom Bell, Northern Gas Networks
- Paul Bircham, Electricity North West
- Simon O’Loughlin, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks
- Kerry Potter, UK Power Networks
- Helen Priestley, Northern Powergrid
- Suzie Taylor, SP Energy Networks
- Alex Wilkes, Western Power Distribution
- Maria Wardrobe
Published on 03-03-2017