Bursary scheme 2017
The bursary scheme is now closed.
NEA is offering free conference attendance for a number of participants working to tackle fuel poverty and improve energy efficiency within local authorities, charities and other not-for-profit and statutory organisations based in the UK. The scheme is to enable attendance from those agencies which would not usually be able to pay to attend conference.
As well as access to conference sessions and the exhibition this includes:
- Evening buffet and drinks reception on Monday 11 September
- Gala dinner on Tuesday 12 September
- Lunch on 12 and 13 September
- 2 nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast basis (11 and 12 September 2017)*
- Return train travel (standard class, advance purchase)*
*Travel and accommodation will be arranged by NEA.
Published on 07-06-2017